Calm Tuesday ahead of a First Alert Weather Day
LANSING, Mich. (WILX) - First Alert Chief Meteorologist Darrin Rockcole talks about the upcoming First Alert Weather Day and what you need to know.
Seth Wells joins the Now Desk to take a look at the top headlines of the morning.
- Wednesday is a First Alert Weather Day
- East Lansing Police address community concerns about safety in downtown district
- BBB warns about a rise in parking ticket scams
- Mid-Michigan’s ‘The Pez Outlaw’ documentary hits Netflix
ALMANAC INFORMATION for January 24, 2023
- Average High: 30º Average Low 16º
- Lansing Record High: 66° 1967
- Lansing Record Low: -22° 1884
- Jackson Record High: 60º 1967
- Jackson Record Low: -17º 1963
Download the free News 10 First Alert Weather App for forecast updates, radar, and severe weather notifications right to your smartphone.
Subscribe to our News 10 newsletter and receive the latest local news and weather straight to your email every morning.
Copyright 2023 WILX. All rights reserved.