Now Desk: Strong winds for the weekend and new space images
LANSING, Mich. (WILX) - First Alert Meteorologist Colton Cichoracki joins the Now Desk to take a look at what the first day of December will bring weather-wise.
Plus we take a look at the trending headlines including some college football news and new images from space.
- Strong winds return Friday into Saturday
- Meridian Parks & Recreation reopens artificial ice rink for the winter
- College Football Playoff expands to 12 teams in 2024 season
- Dog with missing ear named Van Gogh gets adopted after shelter hosts art auction of his paintings
- School bus with children aboard crashes into New York home
ALMANAC INFORMATION for December 1, 2022
- Average High: 40º Average Low 27º
- Lansing Record High: 65° 1970
- Lansing Record Low: -1° 1866
- Jackson Record High: 65º 1970
- Jackson Record Low: -10º 1966
Download the free News 10 First Alert Weather App for forecast updates, radar, and severe weather notifications right to your smartphone.
Subscribe to our News 10 newsletter and receive the latest local news and weather straight to your email every morning.
Copyright 2022 WILX. All rights reserved.