Coldwater Firefighters save puppy from fentanyl overdose
COLDWATER, Mich. (WILX) - Firefighters in Coldwater saved a puppy from a fentanyl overdose on Saturday.
Coldwater Firefighters Local 2555 said on a Facebook post that a puppy named Whip got into a fentanyl patch.
The puppy was brought to the station by her owners. The firefighters gave Whip two doses of Narcan, a naloxone overdose medication, said firefighters in a Facebook post.
The puppy is now doing okay, said the firefighters. “She will be monitored until her follow up with her veterinarian. Nice work C-Platoon.”
- New roundabout planned for Hagadorn and Sandhill Roads
- Lansing Public Service reminds the community to remove snow from sidewalks
- Truck flips over on I-96 near Fowlerville
- Snow plows on the road in Mid-Michigan
Subscribe to our News 10 newsletter and receive the latest local news and weather straight to your email every morning.
Copyright 2022 WILX. All rights reserved.