2022 Michigan election results
Published: Nov. 8, 2022 at 5:22 PM EST|Updated: Nov. 9, 2022 at 3:27 PM EST
LANSING, Mich. (WILX) - Voters across Michigan cast their ballots in local, statewide and federal races.
Among the top concerns for voters in 2022 were the economy, inflation, gas prices, abortion rights, school safety and climate change.
You can see the full election results across Michigan here.
Michigan’s top races:
- Democrats to control Michigan Legislature following 2022 Election
- Michigan votes to preserve abortion access
- Whitmer projected to win Governor race for Michigan
- Jocelyn Benson projected to win Secretary of State for Michigan
- Dana Nessel projected to win race for Attorney General
- Millage to build a new Jackson County Jail shot down by voters
- Slotkin projected to win House race in Michigan’s 7th District
- Tim Walberg projected to win House race in Michigan’s 5th District
- $175M Lansing public safety bond passes
- Proposal 1 passes in Michigan midterms
- Proposal 2 passes in Michigan midterms
- Proposal 3 passes in Michigan midterms
- Brinks makes history as first female Senate Majority Leader in Michigan
- Rep. Joe Tate selected to serve as next Michigan House Speaker
- Rep. Matt Hall selected to serve as next Michigan House Republican Leader
- DECISION 2022: Proposal 1, Legislative term limits and financial disclosure
- DECISION 2022: Proposal 2, voting policies in the constitution
- DECISION 2022: Proposal 3, voters to decide if abortion rights should be added to Michigan’s constitution
- DECISION 2022: Race for Michigan Governor
- DECISION 2022: Race for Michigan Attorney General
- DECISION 2022: Race for Michigan Secretary of State
- DECISION 2022: Race for Michigan’s 7th Congressional District
Subscribe to our News 10 newsletter and receive the latest local news and weather straight to your email every morning.
Copyright 2022 WILX. All rights reserved.