Make an Impact Telethon: Help Habitat for Humanity build affordable housing in Mid-Michigan
LANSING, Mich. (WILX) – Habitat for Humanity says it builds “strength, stability and self-reliance through shelter.” In essence, it’s building better lives by building better homes in the Capital Region.
You can help support Habitat for Humanity’s mission by calling in financial donations during News 10′s Make an Impact Telethon on Friday, September 30. Call the News 10 Call Center - 517-346-8822 - during the following newscasts:
- News 10 Today: 4:30-7:00 a.m.
- News 10 Today at 11am: 11:00-11:30 a.m.
- News 10 Evening: 5:00-6:30 p.m.
See how Habitat for Humanity is improving lives in Ingham, Eaton, and Clinton counties:
- Habitat for Humanity Rock the Block Initiative
- Johnson’s Workbench literally builds up the community
- Superior Home Comfort finds way to support in and out of the home
- ‘I wanted something to call my own’ -- Lansing woman rebuilding life with new home from Habitat for Humanity
- Habitat for Humanity of Michigan receives $2M grant
Habitat for Humanity Capital Region is a nonprofit organization that helps people build and improve places to call home in Eaton and Ingham counties, Michigan. We believe affordable housing plays a critical role in strong and stable communities. Habitat was founded on the conviction that everyone deserves a simple, durable place to live in dignity and safety, and that decent shelter in decent communities should be a matter of conscience and action for all. During our 30+ year history in Greater Lansing, Habitat Capital Region has provided direct housing services to over 1,000 families through affordable homeownership, home repair, and ramp installation programs.
Subscribe to our News 10 newsletter and receive the latest local news and weather straight to your email every morning.
Copyright 2022 WILX. All rights reserved.