Now Desk: Few showers and storms for summer’s finale
LANSING, Mich. (WILX) - Fall is just a few days away but showers and thunderstorms will hang around with the warmth. First Alert Meteorologist Justin Bradford has the details.
- Few Showers, Storms for Final Days of Summer
- Now Desk: Colder air on the way, how you can name a panda
- President Joe Biden says “pandemic is over,” but what do hospitals think?
ALMANAC INFORMATION for September 20, 2022
- Average High: 72º Average Low 50º
- Lansing Record High: 94° 1895
- Lansing Record Low: 22° 1868
- Jackson Record High: 93º 1978
- Jackson Record Low: 30º 1956
Download the free News 10 First Alert Weather App for forecast updates, radar, and severe weather notifications right to your smartphone.
Subscribe to our News 10 newsletter and receive the latest local news and weather straight to your email every morning.
Copyright 2022 WILX. All rights reserved.