Lansing home damaged in explosion, no injuries reported
LANSING, Mich. (WILX) - A house was damaged in Lansing due to an explosion Thursday night.
It happened at a home near the intersection of Jolly and Waverly roads. The homeowner said it was because of a gas leak that came from the kitchen stove.
The incident was unrelated to another gas leak Thursday night in Lansing that prompted the evacuation of several houses.
No injuries were reported.
- Football season canceled for young kids in Fowlerville
- Tom Izzo signs new 5-year contract with Michigan State University
- Invasive spotted lanternfly detected in Michigan for first time
- New roller coaster at Cedar Point to open in 2023
Copyright 2022 WILX. All rights reserved.
Subscribe to our News 10 newsletter and receive the latest local news and weather straight to your email every morning.