Miller Road in Lansing closing to most traffic until September
LANSING, Mich. (WILX) - Beginning Monday, Miller Road in Lansing will be closed to through traffic from Washington Avenue to Cedar Street. MDOT says the closure is taking place so work crews can complete a resurfacing project that requires minimal traffic on the pavement.
Read: Major Lansing road shut down in aftermath of truck crash
There are two detour options available for drivers who normally rely on Miller Road.
Detour Option 1:
- North on MLK Jr. Blvd.
- East on Jolly Rd.
- South on Cedar St. back to Miller Rd.
Detour Option 2:
- South on Cedar St.
- West on Edgewood Blvd.
- North on MLK Jr. Blvd. back to Miller Rd.
The routes can be found on Lansing’s website along with a downloadable PDF of the detours. The construction is expected to last until early September.
- Lansing Police celebrate 17 years of Special Olympics support
- Distracted driving believed to be factor in fatal I-94 crash
- Hiker severely injured after falling off cliff on Grand Island
Copyright 2022 WILX. All rights reserved.
Subscribe to our News 10 newsletter and receive the latest local news and weather straight to your email every morning.