Now Desk Morning - A look at the weekend forecast, swim lessons aimed at saving lives, and ketchup ice pops
LANSING, Mich. (WILX) - First Alert Chief Meteorologist Darrin Rockcole talks about when we can expect with the weekend’s forecast.
Maureen Halliday and Seth Wells check in with the Now Desk to take a look at the top stories of the morning. Plus we’ll have what we’re working on for News 10 Today at 11.
- Another warm-up starts Friday
- Body of 3-year-old found in freezer in Detroit basement
- Summer swelter: Persistent heat wave breaks records, spirits
- States brace for fight over gun laws after high court ruling
- Toyota recalls electric car for faulty wheel that may detach
Copyright 2022 WILX. All rights reserved.
Subscribe to our News 10 newsletter and receive the latest local news and weather straight to your email every morning.