Now Desk Mid-Day Brief -- Wind gusts continue, but 60s and 70s are on the horizon
Published: Apr. 15, 2022 at 12:18 PM EDT
LANSING, Mich. (WILX) - Following Thursday’s strong winds across the area, Friday will see gusts as well.
However, First Alert Meteorologist Colton Cichoracki says 60s and even 70s could soon be here.
Download the free News 10 First Alert Weather App for forecast updates, radar, and severe weather notifications on your smartphone.
ALMANAC INFORMATION FOR APRIL 15th, 2022
- Average High: 57º Average Low 36º
- Lansing Record High: 84° 2002
- Lansing Record Low: 14° 1875
- Jackson Record High: 83º 2003
- Jackson Record Low: 21º 1957
- ‘Abhorrent’ -- Michigan Attorney General asking banks to cut overdraft, convenience fees
- New Sheriff in town -- Sean Dush appointed as Clinton County Sheriff
- ‘The Defendant video taped himself’ -- Lafey found guilty on all counts in murder of Ionia County teen
Copyright 2022 WILX. All rights reserved.
Subscribe to our News 10 newsletter and receive the latest local news and weather straight to your email every morning.