Potter Park Zoo kicks off spring hours
The hours will last until Labor Day.
LANSING, Mich. (WILX) - Starting Friday, Potter Park Zoo is officially transitioning to its spring hours. As of April 1, the zoo will be open from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Spring Break at the Zoo: Potter Park Zoo prepares for spring break crowds
The zoo says that other amusement activities will open on Mother’s Day weekend.
Along with spring hours, the zoo has spring admission rates:
- Resident adults will pay $7 and non-resident adults have to pay $14
- Seniors 60 and over and military personnel that live in the area will pay $5
- Non-resident seniors and military members will have to pay $12
- All kids between three and 12 will have admission for $5
- All kids under three are free
The zoo is reminding visitors that some animals may not be visible in the spring when temperatures are low. Volunteers are still being sought. To apply to volunteer, click HERE.
- CATA drives you to fun places like the Potter Park Zoo
- Potter Park Zoo vaccinating animals against COVID-19
Copyright 2022 WILX. All rights reserved.
Subscribe to our News 10 newsletter and receive the latest local news and weather straight to your email every morning.