Autism Awareness Month events in mid-Michigan
LANSING, Mich. (WILX) - April kicks off several campaigns to bring awareness to issues such as sexual assault, child abuse, and autism.
Things to do: Potter Park Zoo kicks off spring hours
Here is a list of several sensory-friendly events in the Lansing area during Autism Awareness Month
- Sunday, April 3 - Free Sensory-friendly Movie: Clifford the Big Red Dog at Capital Area District Library
- Saturday, April 9 – Falconers at Potter Park Zoo
- Sunday, April 10 - Lansing Area Autism Parents Group meeting
- Saturday, April 16 – Celebration Cinema Sensory Showtimes: Sonic 2
- Tuesday, April 19 – Sensory-friendly Spartan Concert at the Fairchild Theatre
- Saturday, April 23 - Celebration Cinema Sensory Showtimes: The Bad Guys
- Sunday, April 24 – Isaac Asimov’s The Last Question – Sensory-friendly
- Sunday, April 24 – Abrams Planetarium Sensory-friendly Shows
- Sunday, April 24 - Soccer Clinic with Soccer Kickers
- Saturday, April 30 - Teddy Bear Clinic at MSU
For events across the state and online, visit the Autism Alliance of Michigan website here.
Copyright 2022 WILX. All rights reserved.
Subscribe to our News 10 newsletter and receive the latest local news and weather straight to your email every morning.