House fire in Owosso caused by clothes dryer, authorities say
OWOSSO, Mich. (WILX) - No injuries were reported in an Owosso house fire Monday morning.
According to authorities, fire crews responded to a home located near the intersection of Corunna Avenue and Washington Street. Fire crews located the fire in a clothes drier in the basement and quickly extinguished it.
The residents of the three apartments in the house were evacuated due to smoke from the fire. No injuries were reported.
- 22-year-old arrested after going 106 mph on I-496
- Michigan’s January fire deaths up 144 percent over 2021
Copyright 2022 WILX. All rights reserved.
Subscribe to our News 10 newsletter and receive the latest local news and weather straight to your email every morning.