Advertisement

Dryer catches fire in DeWitt

No injuries reported from DeWitt, Westphalia fire departments
Household dryer after catching on fire in DeWitt
Household dryer after catching on fire in DeWitt(WILX)
Published: Oct. 12, 2020 at 4:11 PM EDT
Email This Link
Share on Pinterest
Share on LinkedIn

LANSING, Mich. (WILX) - Just before 3:00 p.m. Monday, DeWitt and Westphalia fire departments responded to a fire on Francis Road in DeWitt. They were assisted by the Clinton County Sheriff’s Department.

A household dryer had caught on fire and was extinguished without injuries.

Francis Road is closed from Cutler to Chadwick until further notice. No major structure damage was reported.

Copyright 2020 WILX. All rights reserved.