Field Administrator /Quality Administrator
Salary: $15.00 per hour
- Establishing work standards driven by customer requirements and company guidelines - Training of personnel (e.g. inspectors) to Standardized Work - Evaluating, modifying work instructions through methods (e.g. time studies) - Serves as customer liaison on assigned jobs - May serve as project manager for customers who request/require detailed engineering and consulting expertise - Fulfill quality operating processes in the handling of reject/non-conforming/scrap materials - Coordinate activities with logistics for proper material flow - Perform required audits (e.g. layered process audits) for process validation - Coordinate with data analysis activities related to activity/data reports Requirements: - Must understand English - Must know inspection/process methods - Must understand waste and manufacturing efficiencies - Should be able to read prints; gauges - Proficient in Outlook (email) - Proficient at MS Office applications - Comprehend technical and non-technical documents relating to standardized processes of the company / customer - Experience in manufacturing experience preferred - Management / supervisory experience preferred - Must be willing to travel How to Apply: Send resume and cover letter to: email@example.com
https://jobs.mitalent.org/job-seeker/job-details/995030 Michigan Talent Bank Job Order Number: 4321556
Director of Admissions
CAREER QUEST LEARNING CENTERS
Salary: $65,000.00 per year
Career Quest Learning Center is a Nationally Accredited adult career school. Founded in 1995, CQLC is dedicated to student success, both in the classroom and in the workforce. Are you looking for an opportunity to play a key role in shaping our student’s future? Do you have a passion for helping people change their lives through education? The Director of Admissions is responsible for managing the day-to-day operations of the admissions department and is the direct supervisor for all Admissions Representatives. The Director of Admissions must possess both strong leadership and management skills, as well as strong and effective sales abilities. This position also partners with the Financial Aid team on proper documentation collection from prospective students. Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following: Achieving start goals for the campus and ensuring adequate conversions of inquiries Responsible for training, coaching and evaluating admissions staff
Responsible for team meeting objectives, tracking results, and effectively managing staff to achieve outcomes. Review individual plans daily at the start of the day and end of the day. Set term goals for members of the Admissions Team Conduct weekly accountability meetings to ensure that new students are prepared to start school Keep current on programs offered and seek to improve product knowledge Manage aspects of daily Admissions processes such as performance monitoring and trend analysis Ensuring that new student start goals are met Ensure that best practices are implemented and that policies and procedures are followed. Responsible for insuring accreditation compliance Work with other departments to ensure a positive, student-focused work environment Generate daily, weekly and monthly department reports Ensure that the morale of the admissions department is positive and take necessary steps to maintain a high level of enthusiasm and energy Provide input on enrollment goals and the needs of the admissions department Other duties as assigned
Requirements: - Bachelor’s degree required.
- Three years proven successful sales management experience
- Demonstrated selling skills with the ability to close and overcome objections
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience and demonstrated ability to prioritize adn organize multiple tasks
- Experience and demonstrated ability to coach, develop and lead sales teams.
How to Apply: Apply through the Career Builder website: http://goo.gl/v86hdi https://jobs.mitalent.org/job-seeker/job-details/1032136 Michigan Talent Bank Job Order Number: 4358251
Plate Technician #21390
LANSING STATE JOURNAL
Salary: $12.50 per hour Description: Gannett Publishing Services, printer of LSJ Media in Lansing, MI is currently seeking an entry level part-time plate technician to work in our press department. The primary function of this position is to operate the computer to plate system utilizing digital plate-making equipment as well as compatible software. In addition, this position will also be responsible for the planning and set-up of each edition or product in NewsXtreme and plate making for all products printed for our properties. This position ensures that all products printed are ready by pre-set deadlines and that they uphold established quality standards set by the company. Other duties include maintaining and servicing all plate-making equipment and monitoring/administering the plate management software.
Requirements: - Two years of experience in a digital prepress environment is preferred.
- Must be proficient in PC and Macintosh environments.
- Must be detail oriented and committed to accuracy.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills for corresponding with multiple sites.
- Ability to work efficiently, under minimal supervision is required.
- Manual dexterity is required while working with a computer and projects.
- High school diploma is required. How to Apply: To apply please visit www.lsj.com/careers and reference requisition number 21390.
https://jobs.mitalent.org/job-seeker/job-details/1038398 Michigan Talent Bank Job Order Number: 4364442