Business Outreach Librarian
CAPITAL AREA DISTRICT LIBRARIES
Salary: $21.50 per hour
Description: Under the supervision of the Outreach Services Head and the Associate Director of Public Services, provides support services to job seekers, entrepreneurs and small businesses. Represents CADL at meetings with economic development and business organizations including government agencies, service clubs, chambers of commerce, and other business groups. Provides one-on-one and group training for library patrons and staff; provides programming for adults on entrepreneurial and small businesses topics. Works with Head Librarians to establish outreach goals and create business-related programs for all CADL libraries. May also perform professional work in reference, collection maintenance, reader’s advisory service or other specific fields. Requirements: Position requires a Masters Degree or above.
How to Apply: Please send or FAX a cover letter, current resume, and a completed Capital Area District Libraries Application (found here: http://cadl.org/about/opportunities/job-openings/libraryassistant-downtownlansing-2/) to: Capital Area District Libraries Attn: Human Resources PO Box 40719 Lansing, MI 48901 FAX: 517.374.1068
Michigan Talent Bank Job Order Number: 4306601
CNC Set-Up Operator
HOLT PRODUCTS COMPANY
Salary: $11.00 per hour
Description: Set-up and Operation of CNC metal cutting machinery in a production component manufacturing facility.
Requirements: Candidates must have a minimum of 1 month of prior experience in this field. A working knowledge of basic blue prints, inspection equipment and daily maintenance is required. A physical exam and drug –screening is required. How to Apply: In person or email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org https://jobs.mitalent.org/job-seeker/job-details/982003 Michigan Talent Bank Job Order Number: 4308665
VIETH CONSULTING, LLC
Salary: $22,000.00 per year
Answers support calls, generates support cases and resolves or escalates issues according to company defined
processes in a friendly and courteous manner by performing the following duties.
Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
1. Assists customers via telephone and email in resolving issues related to the set-up, functionality, and usage
of our web-based software.
2. Conduct training sessions using screen-sharing software.
3. Assists customer in resolving simple to intermediate technical issues and pre-sales inquiries by providing
detailed and informative responses to their inquiries.
4. Documents support cases and software change requests in accordance with company processes and
communicates case status to customers and within the organization.
5. Authorizes solutions and related knowledge base materials in accordance with company processes and style
6. Communicates with customers in a manner that fosters long-term customer relationships.
7. Assist sales department in preparing proposal documents.
8. Performs general administrative and data entry duties in support of Sales and Training Departments.
9. Performs customer relations and help desk database maintenance, including conducting customer satisfaction
10. Guide new customers through our new client procedure – (member data entry/conversion, website content
migration, merchant account setup, and more.)
11. Make website content updates on behalf of client (using our content management system).
12. Performs other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The
requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); and one to two years related experience and/or
training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Prior experience in either a software/technical
support role preferred but not required.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret technical procedures.
- Ability to write reports and business correspondence.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients,
customers, and the general public.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions,
- Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited
standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or
- To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Chrome/IE/FF, Microsoft Word, and
How to Apply:
Please send resumes to: email@example.com. No phone calls please. For more information on Vieth
Consulting, go to: www.viethconsulting.com.
Michigan Talent Bank Job Order Number: 4308767