Food Service Specialist
$12.00 per hour
Highfields, Inc. is currently seeking an intermittent Food Service Specialist for our Reaching Higher Program at Gardner Elementary School in Lansing, MI.
Job duties include the following:
• Plan, prepare and serve nutritional snacks and meals for large groups
• Prepare snacks and meals in a timely manner
• Assist in maintaining as well as complying with state and agency health and sanitation standards in all food service areas
• Maintain, operate, and clean kitchen equipment
• Purchase and transport of food items weekly
• Writing and maintaining the menu under the supervision of the site coordinator
• Be flexible to meet special health needs or scheduling problems
• Perform other duties as assigned
Interested individuals must have a minimum HS Diploma, ability to serve meals for large groups as well as knowledge of health and sanitation standards in food service.
How to Apply:
Please visit our website at www.highfields.org for more information and to apply.
Michigan Talent Bank Job Order Number: 4578646
RS ENGINEERING, LLC
$18.00 per hour
RS Engineering, LLC is seeking a Construction Inspector with experience working on projects for the Michigan Department of Transportation. Experience and current certification in one or more of the following areas are desired: office technician, concrete (ACI or MCA), nuclear density, aggregates and bituminous paving operations. Also, experience inspecting traffic related work including signing installation, work zones, pavement markings, and traffic signals are also a plus.
A positive attitude and ability to work in a team environment is a must.
How to Apply:
Please submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Michigan Talent Bank Job Order Number: 4578741
Automation Service Technician
RANGER AUTOMATION SYSTEMS
$55,000.00 per year
We are seeking a candidate with strong electrical and mechanical aptitude with 3-5 years of experience in the Injection Molding Industry.
• Good communication skills
• Self-starter and able to read electrical and mechanical diagrams
• Able to troubleshoot and repair electrical, mechanical and pneumatic equipment
• Knowledge of Allen Bradley and Mitsubishi controls
• Working knowledge of computers and computer software such as Microsoft Word and Excel
• Will be based in Michigan but will be required to travel throughout the USA, Canada and Mexico.
• A valid passport or the ability to obtain one is necessary. A valid driver’s license with a good driving record a must.
• Due to increased security requirements to enter both Canada and Mexico, it may be required that the candidate obtain a visa to enter and work in these area.
How to Apply:
E-mail resume to : email@example.com
Michigan Talent Bank Job Order Number: 4585634