FRITO LAY INC.
Salary: $15.45 per hour
• Load/unload pallets and individual cases to/from trailers
• Pick cases according to orders
• Pick up empty pallet boards and carry to storage area
• Operate forklift.
• Receiving/distributing product
• Weekly inventory
• General housekeeping and specific sanitation
• Job classified as heavy work
• Frequent lifting, pulling, pushing, stooping and reaching
• Undergo drug screening
• Undergo a reference or security check
• Pass an employment test
• Maintain union membership
How to Apply:
Do not apply at the office. We do not accept resumes. You must apply through the website. www.fritolayemployment.com
CAREER QUEST LEARNING CENTERS
Salary: $35,000.00 per year
Career Quest Learning Center is a Nationally Accredited adult career school. Founded in 1995, CQLC is dedicated to student success, both in the classroom and in the workforce. We have openings for Full-Time and Adjunct Faculty at all three campus: Lansing, Jackson and Kalamazoo.
Are you looking for an opportunity to play a key role in shaping our student’s future? Do you have a passion for helping people change their lives through education?
As faculty you will provide instruction and assistance to students to facilitate their successful completion of training based upon the prescribed curriculum. In addition, Business Instructors are responsible for developing daily lesson plans, maintaining communication with students, and providing prompt feedback on student progress.
• Teaches material from approved curriculum and develops daily lesson plans to include hands-on exercises
• Participates in school retention initiatives by providing regular, accurate, and timely feedback to students and the school concerning academics, behavior, attendance, etc.
• Motivates students to actively participate in all aspects of the educational process
• Completes professional development and in-service activities in accordance with school standards
• Maintains expertise in subject area and recommends improvements in curriculum design
• Instructs students in laboratory safety procedures if applicable
• Performs duties in the Media Center as assigned
• Participates in core course academic support programs, certification programs, and student professional associations
• All Instructors should possess:
• Minimum 5 years applicable experience with software applications, specifically Microsoft Office.
• Associates degree required, Bachelors degree and Masters degree preferred. Degree must be from an accredited institution recognized by the US Department of Education.
• Excellent interpersonal, influencing, and presentation skills required.
• Ability to utilize different methods and mediums in delivering course material.
• Evening hours may be required.
• Proven educational or administrative experience in critical thinking, problem solving and judgment skills.
• Must be capable of teaching all courses in the program with a high level of knowledge, ability, organization and proficiency
• Teaching and/or presentation experience is required
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent customer service, organizational and motivational skills
• Must be able available Monday - Friday.
• Medical Instructors:
• Medical Instructor must hold CMA or RMA certification. Associate’s degree in a medical or related field is preferred. Previous successful teaching experience is preferred.
• For Business Instructors:
• Must hold a bachelor’s degree. Previous successful teaching experience in business is preferred.
• For IT Instructors:
• IT Instructor must hold a Associates degree or higher in IT or 4 years industry related field and A+ or Net+ Certification. . Previous successful teaching experience is preferred.
How to Apply: Apply through Career Builder, http://www.careerbuilder.com/JobSeeker/Jobs/JobDetails.aspx?Job_DID=JHL02H6RLDP65ZMCRB8&siteid=cb_emailjob_US&showNewJDP=yes&IPATH=JEE
https://jobs.mitalent.org/job-seeker/job-details/1142506 Michigan Talent Bank Job Order Number: 4464809
DR. ENERGY SAVER
Salary: $65,000.00 per year
Description: Growing home performance contractor is hiring an Operations or General Manager to oversee day to day operations.
This person will formulate and help implement strategic plans and budgeting decisions for the company.
• Creates the vision for the sales, marketing, production, service, and accounting departments of the company
• And then directs, coaches, and empowers them to fulfill the vision
• Manages the managers of the sales, production, marketing, and accounting departments
• Supports the management and mission of the company
• Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or related field required
• Five (5) years experience in operations, sales/marketing or related field required
• An equivalent combination of education and experience to illustrate a proven track record in the business field.
How to Apply: Send CV or resume with cover letter to GClark@drenergy.cc
Michigan Talent Bank Job Order Number: 4533901