Shop Maintenance/Truck Driver
CAMERON TOOL CORPORATION
$8.50 per hour
Cameron Tool is looking for a full-time worker to fill and shop maintenance position that includes cleaning and maintaining the shop area, loading trucks and driving product to customer and supplier plants.
Job duties include - but not limited to:
• Shop cleaning
• Empty trash
• Clean bathrooms
• Sweep floors and chips
• Floor maintenance, including running a floor scrubber
• Other cleaning duties as required
• Driving for the company
• Ability to use fork truck and cranes
• Must have a driver’s license and chauffeurs license - CDL is a plus.
• Safety-minded and willing to learn
How to Apply:
Send Resume to: email@example.com
Apply in person at: Cameron Tool Corporation, 1800 Bassett Lansing MI 48915
Michigan Talent Bank Job Order Number: 5171931
Information Technology Technician
MICHIGAN SUPREME COURT
$48,128.00 per year
The Judicial Information Systems Division of the Michigan Supreme Court is currently seeking qualified applicants for the position of information technology technician. This is a mid-level position reporting to a systems manager of Judicial Information Systems. Primary responsibilities are supporting the technical infrastructure for the Michigan Court System (MiCourt), a centrally hosted state-wide court case management system.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Provide hardware and software support to the Michigan Court System infrastructure.
• Research, evaluate and resolve basic network and software application problems.
• Maintain spare parts inventory and prepare purchase orders for hardware and software.
• Research and test new products or upgrades of hardware and software. Obtain quotes, prepare purchase authorizations and order when approved. Exchange technical information with vendors.
• Install, configure and provide ongoing support for network server operating systems.
• Be available for schedule after hours, weekend and holiday hardware installations and upgrades.
• Write network documentation for hardware and software use and instructions for technical tasks.
• Install, upgrade and configure user environments, network printing, directory structures, user rights, security, software and file services. Monitor and maintain network stability.
Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems or related technical field with three years of experience, or an associate’s degree in computer science, information systems or related technical field with a minimum of five years of progressively more responsible experience in network design, troubleshooting of hardware or software and designing and implementing plans for network software installation.
Specific knowledge and experience with MS SQL Server, MS Active Directory, support of MS Windows servers required. Knowledge and experience with JAMS Scheduler, Citrix XenApp, ApexSQL, MS BizTalk preferred.
How to Apply:
Please e-mail your cover letter and resume in Word or Adobe.pdf format to firstname.lastname@example.org and include “JIS ITT” in the subject line.
If you prefer to mail your cover letter and resume, please send them to: MSC
Human Resources Department, Attn: JIS IT
Technician, P.O. Box 30052, Lansing, MI
Michigan Talent Bank Job Order Number: 5171807
FT Admin - Payroll Supervisor
LANSING COMMUNITY COLLEGE
$48,944.00 per year
Supervise payroll staff, ensuring that all processes are executed appropriately and in an accurate and timely manner. Responsible for all aspects of meeting the college’s payroll obligations for approximately 2500 employees. Operates as the subject matter expert and escalation point to resolve issues and continuously looks for improvements in operational processes. Implement quality control measures. Conduct work planning, estimation and prioritization to optimize performance of team. Act as liaison between payroll and HR departments, along with other outside agencies.
• Direct supervision and training of staff in the payroll department
• Process, reconcile and audit bi-weekly payroll between sub-ledger and general ledger. Responsible for meeting the bi-weekly timeline for payroll processing and ensuring accuracy.
• Responsible for on-going reconciliation of MPSERS retirement program with the ORS. Responsible for the bi-weekly reporting to ORS of MPSERS data. Manage all communication between the college and ORS.
• Serve as liaison between payroll department and human resources department. Attend cross-communication committee meetings.
• Responsible for reconciling tax and payroll liability payments and submitting payment requests to accounting department in a timely manner.
• Prepare all quarterly 941 and MESC returns and reconcile with the sub ledger and general ledger.
• Prepare year end W-2’s, fringe benefit reporting and annual reporting to the SSA, State of Michigan and City of Lansing.
• Give excellent customer service to all employees across the college. Responsible for verbal and written communication with college departments, employees and regulatory agencies.
• Test annual upgrades to the payroll enterprise system and assure that year end processes are run in the system.
• Audit the payroll master listing on a regular basis.
• Maintain and review bi-weekly disbursement records, check registers and other reporting for accuracy and reconciliation.
• Maintain accurate files and records as mandated by auditing guidelines.
• Develop, maintain, improve and document payroll processes on an ongoing basis, based on regulatory changes that affect the college’s payroll processing.
• Perform other work-related duties as assigned by supervisor, which may be necessary to assure effective financial management of the organization.
Bachelor’s degree in business administration, finance, accounting or other business-related field, or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential duties of the job such as those listed.
Minimum three years of payroll work experience in a large, complex institution.
Experience with demonstrated in-depth knowledge of accounting systems, financial regulatory environments and pension reporting.
Minimum two years of direct supervisory experience
How to Apply:
For more information about this position and to be considered for positions at Lansing Community College, you must go to www.jobs.lcc.edu and apply.
Michigan Talent Bank Job Order Number: 5134332