$9.00 per hour
Becks Propane and Becks Trailer Store in St. Johns is seeking an experienced welder/mechanic who can perform a variety of jobs within the Service Department. This is a new position in a growing company. A successful candidate will be hard working, a self-starter, have an excellent work attendance record, be flexible, and reliable. You must be able bend, stoop, sit, stand, walk, climb stairs & ladder, to reach, lift, pull, push, balance, crouch, crawl, kneel and lift or carry weight up to 80 pounds. May be exposed to inside and outside environmental conditions, extreme cold or heat for several hours at a time.
• Applicants must have a working knowledge of shop work and tools used in a shop including torches, welders, and mechanical hand and power tools.
• Must be able to convert reading of shop manuals and orders to doing.
• Must be able to Arc, Mig and Tig Weld.
• Company performs a variety of trailer repairs from re-skinning the trailers to axle swaps, brake repairs and replacement, custom trailer design and construction, bed-liner installation, welding, cutting with torches and plasma cutters, steel and aluminum fabrication, installing trailer parts and accessories, filling propane cylinders, oil changes, and fork truck and equipment maintenance and repairs.
• Must be able to drive tractors, fork trucks and pickups on the lot.
• Must be able to pass a drug test and criminal history background check prior to employment.
• Must have valid driver’s license.
• A commercial driver’s license is desired but not required.
• This position is full-time and will require overtime. This job requires mandatory work on 3 Saturdays per month.
• Smoking is not permitted on the premises.
How to Apply:
Please apply via email and fax. email@example.com or fax (989) 227-9385
Michigan Talent Bank Job Order Number: 4434639
$15.00 per hour
Our office is seeking an experienced dental assistant for part time employment in our office. This position would progress to a full time position. We desire an individual with a positive attitude and excellent people skills.
• Must be highly organized, able to multi-task, and efficient with experience working chair side as well as up at the front desk.
• Experience with Dentrix dental software is also desired.
• At least 3-4 years of experience is desired.
How to Apply:
Please Email CV and Cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to (517) 882-6608 or mail to Dr. Jon Bechtel DDS 609 E Jolly Rd Suite 10, Lansing MI 48910
Michigan Talent Bank Job Order Number: 4643799
Systems Programmer/Data Processor
PRESORT SERVICES INC.
$40,000.00 per year
Write code for proprietary programs that convert client electronic
data downloads into print files. Also process data files and solve problems by
performing the following duties.
• Consults with managerial and systems analysis personnel to clarify program intent, identify problems, suggest changes, and determine extent of programming and coding required.
• Develops programs from workflow charts or diagrams, considering factors such as computer storage capacity and speed, extent of peripheral equipment, and intended use of output data.
• Converts workflow charts to language processable by computer.
• Enters program codes into computer.
• Enters test data into computer.
• Analyzes test runs on computer to correct or direct correction of coded program and input data.
• Revises or directs revision of existing programs to increase operating efficiency or adapt to new requirements.
• Compiles documentation of program development and subsequent revisions.
• Prepares records and reports.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each
essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative
of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may
be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
Education and/or Experience
• Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
• Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
• Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
• Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume.
• Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
• Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
• Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
• To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Database software; Internet software; Order processing systems and Project Management software.
Other Skills and Abilities
• VC++ software development experience required.
• The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and climb or balance. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
• Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
• The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally exposed to moving mechanical parts; risk of electrical shock and vibration. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
How to Apply:
Please submit resume to email@example.com
Michigan Talent Bank Job Order Number: 4631361