$11.00 per hour
• Fulfill all customer service duties including paying customers, various accounting.
• Making arrangements for customers
• Payroll and filing
• Place all orders
• Written documentation for clients and employees
• Answer email correspondence
• Complete title work for vehicles
• Various cleaning of the office
• Various other secretarial duties
• Must have an extended computer skill base
• Must have a background in business/management
How to Apply:
If interested in this position, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and label your subject line with Office Clerk-Lansing.
Michigan Talent Bank Job Order Number: 4569222
HOSPICE OF LANSING, INC.
$20.16 per hour
We have an immediate job opportunity for a Registered Nurse with excellent clinical and customer service skills. Position is 40 hours per week. This is an afternoon shift with some weekend and Holiday work required.
The successful candidate should possess:
• Valid Michigan RN license
• Valid State Driver’s license
• Critical thinking skills
• Compassion and kindness
• Knowledge of Hospice regulations (preferred)
• Strong grasp of medication and alternative therapy management
• Ability to handle crisis situations, including hospice admissions, pain/symptom management as well as information visits to potential patients/families
• Nurse triage skills, providing person centered care
• Excellent team skills
• Must have the ability to work with a variety of health care disciplines
• Ability to handle rapidly changing situations
• Recent acute care experience in an institutional setting preferred
• CPR certification required. Prolonged or considerable walking or standing
• Able to lift, position and/or transfer patients
• Able to lift supplies and equipment
• Considerable reaching, stooping bending, kneeling and/or crouching
• Visual acuity and hearing to perform required nursing skills
• Undergo drug screening
• Undergo a reference or security check
• Possess a private driver’s license
• Pass a physical examination
• Maintain union membership
How to Apply:
First, Last Name: HUMAN RESOURCES
Address1: 4052 LEGACY PARKWAY
Address2: SUITE 200
Travel Direction: Near Jolly and Dunckel.
Michigan Talent Bank Job Order Number: 4555722
Lead Social Worker
INGHAM COUNTRY HUMAN RESOURCES
$53,827.00 per year
Under the supervision of a Clinic Coordinator, assists the Clinic Coordinator with staffing decisions including interviewing applicants for employment, preparing employee evaluations, and recommending disciplinary action or termination when necessary. Trains staff, makes job assignments, intercedes with difficult clients, and assists with operational or procedural issues. Provides direct casework and counselling services to clinic clients.
• Possession of a Master's degree in Social Work.
• Three years post Master's degree experience working with Health Department clinic programs. Supervisory experience preferred.
• Certified Social Worker in Michigan.
How to Apply:
Apply directly at:
Michigan Talent Bank Job Order Number: 4547266