SHAW'S PRECISION LAWN MAINTENANCE, LLC.
$0.43 per mile
Seeking individuals with CDL A that will be driving over the road and home on the weekends. Must have a minimum of 2 years of experience and a current medical card.
Position is available as soon as possible. Background check is mandatory and convictions will be reviewed on an individual basis.
How to Apply:
Please contact Kevin at (517) 317-2073 if interested.
Michigan Talent Bank Job Order Number: 5135728
Carpet Cleaning Technician
APRIL FRESH CARPET CLEANING
$10 per hour
Carpet cleaning company seeking person to clean carpeting in residential and commercial buildings. Some responsibilities include, measuring and dispensing chemicals into proper receptacles. Utilizing proven techniques to clean and extract dirt from carpet. Some lifting and moving of furniture may be required. No experience necessary. April Fresh is willing to train the right candidate.
This is a part-time position, 28-35 hours a week. Candidate will work primarily day shift, with some night and Saturday shifts required. Scheduling will vary from day to day.
• Candidate must be professional, punctual, presentable and have good customer service skills.
• Must have driver’s license clean, driving record and be able to lift 50-100lbs regularly.
• Basic math skills required.
• Must be able to pass a background check and drug screening.
How to Apply:
Applications available at all three Capital Area Michigan Works! Service Centers:
Lansing Service Center, 2110 S. Cedar Street, Lansing MI
St. Johns Service Center, 101 W. Cass St. Suite A, St. Johns MI
Charlotte Service Center, 311 W. First St. Charlotte MI
Complete application and attach resume.
Michigan Talent Bank Job Order Number: 5134248
TRIUMPH SPECIALTY CONSTRUCTION
$19.91 per hour
Provide overall on-site administration and construction supervision. Schedule, coordinate, and supervise all trade activities including coordination of owner supplied materials and vendors. Travel is mandatory. Provide detailed project and photos and upload to company server.
• Oversee the performance of the work per scope and signed contracts.
• Create and follow a construction schedule using Microsoft Excel or similar.
• Schedule and coordinate sub-contractors.
• Schedule, supervise and direct the work activities of laborers.
• Maintain 3 week look-ahead schedule, showing all project milestone in schedule.
• Prepare and provide accurate and timely updates to project schedules, communicate updates to appropriate personnel and Field Supervisor.
• Oversee all relevant contracts and ensure compliance where applicable.
• Schedule inspections and follow up of corrections.
• Maintain effective and open dialogue with the project team regarding changes in work, job conditions, subcontractor relations and any deviation in the direction of the project.
• Coordinate with subcontractors, on-site staff, and site development team to ensure maximum levels of productivity and minimal disruptions to schedules.
• Coordinate all project field operations, including subcontractors, materials deliveries and labor, within scheduled project time frames.
• Make field decisions as required and report to Field Supervisor with results and get prior approval from Field Supervisor if there will be any cost change.
• Serve as a company representative and point of contact with the public, owners, subcontractors and vendors.
• Promote positive subcontractor relations by dealing professionally and fairly with all subcontractors and vendors, and instilling this philosophy in the project team at all times.
• Demonstrate comprehensive understanding of project strategy and commitments including financial goals, scheduling, logistics, phasing, milestones, suppliers and inspections.
• Closely monitor all budget expenditures; provide written justification for field expenses that may result in change orders or back charges.
• Discuss monthly payment draw schedules with Field Supervisor.
• Manage project punch list during all phases of construction to ensure quality finish; maintain and review punch list process to ensure all items are addressed and executed in a timely manner.
• Make sure the project is completed on time as scheduled.
• Monitor schedule status daily and measure against milestone dates. Daily communication with the office is required with completion of detailed Field Reports and photo documentation.
• Prepare and submit monthly/weekly reports as required.
• Indicate and formulate formal RFI while forwarding to proper consulting firm for response.
• Assist with hand-on completion of project tasks as necessary, i.e., adjust or hang a door, saw cut, drywall, paint, electrical, plumbing .
• Maintain standards of excellence in safety, quality and productivity on the job site.
• Oversee all daily field operations to ensure proper site safety, construction, progress, quality control and an organized work site.
• Ensure all trades provide a quality finished project and in accordance with contract.
• Maintain professional looking job trailer, signage, site, etc. Project is to be kept clean, organized and materials secure throughout the entire construction process.
• Maintain accurate tool inventory.
• Be fully informed about construction documents and be able to interpret and implement all details related to them in the field. Ensure the project is built according to plans and specifications.
• Actively participate in all field training and development initiatives.
• Collect subcontractor Safety Manuals prior to commencement of their work.
• Initiate and document pre-construction safety discussion with each sub-contractor prior to subcontractor start.
• Request and monitor adequate MSDS manual for each required subcontractor material.
• Maintain CPR/First Aid training annually.
• Maintain OSHA certification and other certification as directed by Safety Manager and Field Supervisor.
• Travel is mandatory. Qualified candidates must have a minimum of seven years of experience in managing commercial construction sites.
• Construction Management degree and some commercial construction management experience.
• Ideal candidate will have experience with project values up to and exceeding $5 million.
• Ideal candidate will have experience with large refrigeration projects.
• Capable of supervising all trades - Experience within a single trade as a supervisor is NOT sufficient qualifications for this position.
• Must be willing and have some multi-trade hands-on experience to assist with project completion if necessary, i.e., adjust or hang a door, saw cut, drywall, paint, electrical, plumbing. Must have basic multi-trade skills.
• Demonstrated ability to analyze and resolve problems.
• Self-sufficient, motivated, organized.
• Ability to read, interpret and understand blueprints, building plans and specifications.
• Ability to create and follow construction schedules with completion of projects on or before scheduled dates and within the company budget.
• Must possess a high level of comfort with computers, email, and applicable software sufficient to accurately complete required paperwork, daily reports, (including photographs) and transmittal to company server and/or supervisor.
• Must possess and maintain legal driver’s license and be cleared per company policies to drive company owned vehicles.
• Must be able to transport company job trailers to various project sites located across the United States.
• Must often work weekends and /or holidays to maintain strict project schedules.
• Willing and able to fill in on multiple job locations as requested.
How to Apply:
Qualified candidates must include Completed Project List with resume. Please submit completed project list and resume to Tsand@camw.net, or fax it to Teri Sand at 517-487-0113, or mail it to Teri Sand, CAMW!, 2110 South Cedar Street, Lansing, MI 48910, or deliver it to Capital Area Michigan Works! in Lansing (2110 South Cedar Street), Charlote (311 W. First St.), or St. Johns (101 W. Cass St., Suite A).
NO PHONE CALLS SHOULD BE MADE TO THE EMPLOYER.
Michigan Talent Bank Job Order Number: 5081554