Posted: 6:42 PM
- Many might celebrate Memorial Day weekend with barbecues or parties, but it's easy to forget the true meaning behind the national holiday. News 10's Topher Lane shows us how the Lansing Fire Department uses the holiday.
Posted: 4:36 PM
- The Michigan Department of Environmental Quality previously estimated it would cost $4,000, but the company's report said costs could be higher if average permit fees of $2,400 per site are included.
Posted: 9:52 AM
- More than two-thirds of the nation's elementary and public schools are conducting drills to ensure that students, teachers and staff know how to react if there's an active shooter on campus.
Posted: 9:06 AM
- Officials are expected to begin the task of raising the wreckage of a vintage World War II plane that crashed into the Hudson River between New York and New Jersey, killing the pilot.
- Stephen Dwyer withdrew from school his junior year to receive a life-saving bone marrow transplant for leukemia. He is 2 1/2 credits short of graduating and will finish in December.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Public File Liaison:
Station Contact Info:
WILX 500 American Road Lansing, MI 48911 517-393-0110