Updated: 5:39 AM
- A senior Egyptian forensics official says human remains retrieved from the crash site of EgyptAir flight 804 suggest there was an explosion on board that may have brought down the aircraft.
- The Pentagon has announced that the U.S. has conducted an airstrike targeting Taliban leader Mullah Mansour. One American official says the U.S. believes Mansour was killed in a drone strike authorized by President Barack Obama.
- The French air accident investigation agency says smoke was detected in multiple places in the EgyptAir Flight 804 before it crashed in the Mediterranean, but the cause remains unclear.
- There's still no hard evidence of what occurred aboard an EgyptAir jetliner that crashed into the Mediterranean but French investigators say smoke was detected in multiple places in Flight 804 before the crash.
- The Egyptian army says it has found wreckage of the missing EgyptAir flight 804, which crashed after disappearing from the radar while carrying 66 passengers and crew from Paris to Cairo.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or email@example.com.
Public File Liaison:
Station Contact Info:
WILX 500 American Road Lansing, MI 48911 517-393-0110