- State insurance commissioners say President Barack Obama had some good news during an hourlong meeting at the White House -- a surge of younger people signed up for his health care plan as open enrollment season wound down.
- The mother of a man arrested near the Boston Marathon finish line carrying a backpack containing a rice cooker on the anniversary of the bombings says her son has a mental disorder.
- Investigators are reconstructing a mysterious decade from Megan Huntsman's life as they try to figure out how she concealed seven pregnancies before allegedly strangling or suffocating her newborns.
- Neighbors talk about Frazier Glenn Cross, who's been identified as the suspect in the shootings that killed three people yesterday at a Jewish community center and a Jewish retirement complex near Kansas City.
- Authorities say a Utah woman accused of killing six babies that she gave birth to over 10 years told investigators that she either strangled or suffocated the children and then put them inside boxes in her garage.
- A day after blinking in a showdown on the range, federal land managers pledged to pursue efforts to resolve a conflict with a southern Nevada rancher who has refused to pay grazing fees for 20 years.