- The civil rights organization is planning to hold a rally at Chicago city hall in support of Laquan McDonald and other officer-involved shootings on the south and west sides of Chicago.
- A police report says four passengers were removed from a flight at Baltimore's international airport after a fellow passenger said she saw one of them receive a text with the word "dynamite."
- Arizona's Pinal County Sheriff's Office is about to become the first law enforcement agency in the nation to deploy a new weapon with the hopes of preventing police involved shooting deaths.
- The attorney for a Cleveland man accused of taking his 5-year-old son from the Alabama home of the boy's mother in 2002 and creating new identities says he will plead not guilty next week.
- Most protesters in Chicago seemed to honor pleas for restraint in the hours after the release of a dash-cam video showing the shooting death of a black teen by a white police officer.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or email@example.com.
Public File Liaison:
Station Contact Info:
WILX 500 American Road Lansing, MI 48911 517-393-0110