Teacher Charged with Sex Crimes

By: News 10
By: News 10

A teacher in Grand Ledge is out of the classroom Wednesday morning, accused of having sexual contact with two young boys.

Christopher DeMorrow, a middle school teacher at St. Michael Parrish, is charged with two counts of criminal sexual conduct.

Prosecutors say the incidents happened at DeMorrow's home in East Lansing in 2003 and 2010.

Both victims were younger than 13 at the time.

The boys were not his students.

DeMorrow has been on leave from the school since last November.

• by liz Location: grandlege on Nov 30, 2011 at 08:40 AM
    I went to st.michaels and I loved it there Mr.D was NEVER inappropriate to us or anyway, shape or form. He is an innocent man being accused of things he could never do. I pray that he is found innnocent. He taught me and helped me a lot with bullies etc.
  • by Anonymous. on Jan 14, 2011 at 04:20 PM
    I have known Mr. DeMorrow for many years and I was a student of his as well. He would never do anything like this, ever. In school he was always in a professional manner and NEVER did anything out of the ordinary for a teacher. It is not right for a good man to be accused of a crime like this.
  • by Anonymous on Jan 14, 2011 at 03:07 PM
    I am going to st michaels currently and he was and still is a great teacher. He's just not that type of guy who would do something like this.
  • by Anonymous on Jan 8, 2011 at 05:28 PM
    i think he is innocent i go to st.micheals and he was my teacher for 3 yrs. he is a great teacher and wouldnt do this
  • by stephanie Location: grand ledge on Jan 5, 2011 at 07:49 PM
    I went to st. micheals and I knew him, he always was a little on the creepy side. I hope he gets what he deserves
  • by Ken Location: Eaton Rapids on Jan 5, 2011 at 05:53 PM
    People on St Micheal's email list are being asked to talk to their children to discover if any other offenses have occurred and were unreported. If someone is guilty of a crime such as this, it is imperative they find all the evidence they can to ensure a conviction!
  • by Anonymous on Jan 5, 2011 at 12:17 PM
    If he did this, he should be nailed to a stump and tipped over backwards. What a piece of dirt.
Copyright © 2002-2016 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 112927649 - wilx.com/a?a=112927649