Sexton HS Students Have Mixed Feelings Following Shooting

By: Anthony Sabella Email
By: Anthony Sabella Email

One day after a shooting near school grounds sent four people to the hospital, Sexton High School students returned to classes, Wednesday morning.

Police, staff and members of the local neighborhood waited outside the school to let students inside the building. So far, three of the shooting victims have been determined to be Sexton students. The fourth, a 17-year-old boy, hasn't been confirmed as a student.

News 10's Anthony Sabella spoke with several students as they arrived for class, many of whom said they were still shaken by what happened. Superintendent Yvonne Caamal Canul says Sexton High School is safe to operate as normal.

Find out more about Sexton's response following Tuesday's shooting, tonight, on News 10.


You must be logged in to post comments.

Username:
Password (case sensitive):
Remember Me:
WILX 500 American Road Lansing, MI 48911 517-393-0110
Copyright © 2002-2016 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 224223621 - wilx.com/a?a=224223621
Gray Television, Inc.