ANN ARBOR TOWNSHIP, Mich. (AP) -- The Washtenaw County sheriff's department says leaking gas exploded in a sewer drain, injuring three workers.
WDIV-TV and WWJ-AM say the blast happened about 8 a.m. in Ann Arbor Township, near Ann Arbor.
WDIV says one of the injured men was treated at a hospital and released, while the other two remain hospitalized.
WXYZ-TV says the three were upgrading a pumping station. It says they poured concrete and were using heaters to dry it when a leaking propane tank exploded.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.