Morning Fire Causes $100,000 In Damages

By: News 10
By: News 10

Firefighters say an East Lansing fire was started when someone accidently left a bag of fireplace embers against the deck.
It started around 6:45 this morning at 869 Beechlawn Court.
The fire spread from the deck into the basement, where parts of the floorboards for the main level were burned.
Damage is estimated at $100,000.
2 adults and one child lived in the unit, they were not hurt.


WILX.com is happy to provide a forum for commenting and discussion. Please respect and abide by the house rules:

Keep it clean, keep it civil, keep it truthful, stay on topic, be responsible, share your knowledge, and please suggest removal of comments that violate these standards.

See full commenting rules...
powered by Disqus
WILX 500 American Road Lansing, MI 48911 517-393-0110
Gray Television, Inc. - Copyright © 2002-2014 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 112612334 - wilx.com/a?a=112612334