Mom To Be Charged In Infant's Death

By: Associated Press
By: Associated Press

Authorities say a Harper Woods woman who told police she threw her 8-month-old son against a wall is expected to be charged in the infant's death.
Warren Police Commissioner William Dwyer told The Macomb Daily of Mount Clemens that the 20-year-old woman could be arraigned as soon as Wednesday afternoon. She was being held at the Warren Police Department.
Dwyer called it "a monstrous act."
Authorities say the child had been in Warren and was brought to a Warren hospital on Monday afternoon by his mother and her boyfriend. Police say the boy had multiple skull fractures and several broken ribs.
The child was transferred to Children's Hospital of Michigan, where he died Tuesday.

• by Sandi on Oct 14, 2010 at 12:53 PM
    So many people want kids and cann't have them but a piece of garbage like this could. I am also in favor of death in this case.
  • by Marilyn Location: Lansing on Oct 14, 2010 at 03:54 AM
    I just keep asking my self "how could she do that?" I have to agree, this is a good reason for the death penalty.
  • by Greg Location: Lansing on Oct 13, 2010 at 11:49 PM
    This tore me up to the point of tears for how on earth could an adult do this to a child! That little man thrown around like a rag doll. She will face the ultimate judge in the end.
  • by derick Location: rives junction on Oct 13, 2010 at 07:30 PM
    its cases like this when i wish this state had the death penalty, seriously
  • by coco Location: lake-o on Oct 13, 2010 at 01:14 PM
    Please throw her under a bus. I will never understand this kind of sickness.
  • by Josie Location: East Lansing on Oct 13, 2010 at 11:57 AM
    Women who do this sort of thing should be taken to a local hospital and given a complete Hysterectomy. This sickens me and it happens way too often. God Bless the Child♥
  • by Jen Location: Williamston on Oct 13, 2010 at 11:38 AM
    I have no words other than to say I hope this poor little man can rest in peace because it sure doesn't sound like he had a peaceful little life here on Earth.
  • by Kim on Oct 13, 2010 at 11:36 AM
    what is wrong with people. I hope she gets life. there are options out there. Probably should look at what roll the boyfriend played in this too.
Copyright © 2002-2016 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 104875804 - wilx.com/a?a=104875804