A home is destroyed after a explosion on Friday morning. The explosion happened at the corner of Beaver and Center Street in Lansing.
The Lansing Fire Department said the explosion happened after a car hit the home's gas meter.
As of 8:30am Lansing Fire Department is waiting on Consumers Energy to shut off the gas to the residence so that the fire can be extinguished completely.
Officials said one person was inside the home and was evacuated before the explosion.
Stay with News Ten for updates.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.