House Fire in Lansing Put Out Quickly

By: News 10
By: News 10

Children were seen playing with fireworks near a house that caught fire Saturday evening on the 1500 block of High Street in Lansing. Firefighters don't know if they had anything to do with the fire, but they did find fireworks in the home. The fire started in a shed before spreading to the abandoned house and was put out quickly. Nobody was hurt.


WILX.com is happy to provide a forum for commenting and discussion. Please respect and abide by the house rules:

Keep it clean, keep it civil, keep it truthful, stay on topic, be responsible, share your knowledge, and please suggest removal of comments that violate these standards.

powered by Disqus
WILX 500 American Road Lansing, MI 48911 517-393-0110
Gray Television, Inc. - Copyright © 2002-2014 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 210723151