Waters are rising around the mid-Michigan region. The Ingham County Road commission has passed along a list of roads in Ingham County that have water over their surface and should be avoided. All of these areas are near creeks or drains.
The road commission expects with continued dry weather, that the roads will clear late Thursday or early Friday.
- Holt Road west of Williamston Road.
- Germany Road, west of Williamston Road.
- Shaftsburg Road, north of Sherwood Road.
- Bell Oak Road, east of Shaftsburg Road, Locke Township.
- Williams Road, South of Fogg Road in Bunker hill Township.
- Gill Road South of Barnes Road in Aurelius Township.
- Baseline Road, east of Churchill Road in Leslie Township.
- Columbia Street, north of Pike Street in northern Meridian Township, Lake Lansing area. Note: a collapsed storm sewer is causing that problem. It will be repaired when the water recedes.
- Lake Drive (around Lake Lansing). There are a couple locations along the south side where the road has some water over it.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or email@example.com.