The national grocer Aldi is holding a job fair next week to fill jobs at its Lansing store.
Aldi will be interviewing for Manager Trainee positions, a job that pays $22 per hour. Applicants have an opportunity to make an average salary of $75,000 as a Store Manager.
Job requirements include:
- Must be 18 years or older to apply
- High school diploma or GED
- Must be available to work between 6am and 10pm
- Retail experience preferred
- Management experience preferred for Manager Trainees
- Drug screening and background check
- Ability to lift 45 pounds
Aldi offers full health insurance, dental coverage and 401k for part-time staff working at least 20 hours a week.
The hiring event for the Lansing area is Tuesday, March 5 from 7am to 6pm at the Hampton Inn in Okemos.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.