Another family is displaced from their home because of a fire.
It happened Sunday evening on the 1000 block of Hawkins Ridge in Grand Ledge.
Authorities say it looks like a power strip may have malfunctioned.
The house has severe smoke damage, but the whole family of six made it out safely.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or email@example.com.