OKEMOS - Marsh Road in Okemos has re-opened following a gas leak that shut a section of the road down for four hours. The gas leak was located between between the Pilgrim House Furniture and Second Time Around shop. A strong smell of gas was detected shortly before 9 o'clock. The Pilgrim House and Second Time Around businesses were evacuated. A Consumers Energy crew was able to locate the gas leak and stopped it at about 11:30am. Marsh Road between Hamilton Road and Grand River Avenue remained closed until about 1 o'clock, while consumers dug up the area and managed the leak.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or email@example.com.