Fire Breaks Out At Jackson Duplex

By: News 10
By: News 10

Fire forces two families out in the snow this morning.
Firefighters from Jackson and Blackman Township responded to flames at a duplex on Randolph street when the fire broke out at approximately 2 a.m.
Authorities say a couple in one apartment, and a woman and two children were able to get out safely.
The Red Cross is already assisting the families.
No word yet on how the fires started.


You must be logged in to post comments.

Username:
Password (case sensitive):
Remember Me:

Read Comments

Comments are posted from viewers like you and do not always reflect the views of this station.
  • by Ashleigh Location: jxn on Feb 1, 2011 at 04:30 PM
    On First and Randolph. I think 401 is the address.
  • by Kym on Feb 1, 2011 at 11:43 AM
    what address block Ashley?
  • by Ashley Location: Jackson on Feb 1, 2011 at 08:35 AM
    That house is two houses across the street from me. At 2 something this morning we heard sirens and looked out the window and saw the blaze. It was scary. Flames are big and feerce it's a wonder it didn't catch on fire at the tree. Praise God the people were able to get out. They had so much help with police and firefighters. God is good and took care of them. They need lots of prayers because it's a bad time to be with out a home and a bad time to be with out warmth. I have never seen a house fire where it's not like what you see on TV it's scary and make you just pray and cry. My heart goes out to the families.
  • by Kym Location: Jackson on Feb 1, 2011 at 03:00 AM
    Does anyone have the adress? It looks erierly like the duplex I moved out of almost two years ago.
WILX 500 American Road Lansing, MI 48911 517-393-0110
Copyright © 2002-2016 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 114996809 - wilx.com/a?a=114996809
Gray Television, Inc.