Christmas Eve Fire Forces Family Out

By: News 10
By: News 10

A Blackman Township family is now without a home after a large fire on the 1200 block of Longfellow Street.
It is still under investigation, but initial evidence suggests this may it may be an electrical fire. It started at 6:05 a.m.
It started on the second story, and has left the home gutted.
There were 8 people in the home, plus pets - all of them made it out safely.
The family is currently being helped by the American Red Cross.


You must be logged in to post comments.

Username:
Password (case sensitive):
Remember Me:

Read Comments

Comments are posted from viewers like you and do not always reflect the views of this station.
  • by Christine Location: Richmond, Mi on Dec 25, 2010 at 07:48 AM
    I am sorry to hear that there was a fire in the house we used to live in back in 1997 to 2002. Thank god everyone got out safely.
  • by John on Dec 24, 2010 at 09:13 AM
    Your all safe, that's the christmas miracle. God bless you all.
WILX 500 American Road Lansing, MI 48911 517-393-0110
Copyright © 2002-2016 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 112427079 - wilx.com/a?a=112427079
Gray Television, Inc.