Early Morning Fire In Williamston

By: News 10
By: News 10

Firefighters were sent to a home on the 200-block of Lloyd Street in Williamston around 5:30 a.m.

When Williamston Fire arrived, the whole roof was up in flames, and the residents were using the neighbors hose to help tame the fire.

Firefighters told News 10 the fire started on the back deck, possibly from a cigarette, and spread up the back of the house to the roof.

Everyone made it out safely.


WILX.com is happy to provide a forum for commenting and discussion. Please respect and abide by the house rules:

Keep it clean, keep it civil, keep it truthful, stay on topic, be responsible, share your knowledge, and please suggest removal of comments that violate these standards.

See full commenting rules...
powered by Disqus
WILX 500 American Road Lansing, MI 48911 517-393-0110
Copyright © 2002-2014 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 220998501 - wilx.com/a?a=220998501
Gray Television, Inc.