Dryer Catches Fire in Mason Home

By: News 10
By: News 10

Smoke filled the basement of a house in Mason Monday morning.

According to the Mason Fire Department, the dryer caught fire in the basement of the house on Mark Street. Smoke detectors went off warning the residents. Everyone made it out of the house safely.

Crews said there was a lot of smoke, but it was all contained to the basement.


WILX.com is happy to provide a forum for commenting and discussion. Please respect and abide by the house rules:

Keep it clean, keep it civil, keep it truthful, stay on topic, be responsible, share your knowledge, and please suggest removal of comments that violate these standards.

See full commenting rules...
powered by Disqus
WILX 500 American Road Lansing, MI 48911 517-393-0110
Gray Television, Inc. - Copyright © 2002-2014 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 105164444 - wilx.com/a?a=105164444