Deadly Drive-By Shooting In East Lansing

By: News 10
By: News 10

20-year-old Adrian House was found dead in his car on an East Lansing Street early Saturday morning. House is from Detroit and authorities say he has no known ties to East Lansing or Michigan State University.

Police say shots were first fired in Clinton County. Bath Township Police assisted ELPD with that call. Witnesses say a heated confrontation on the road may have escalated into a car chase.

At 1:15 a.m. ELPD found a vehicle on the 1600 block of Abbot Road and say several people were running away from it. Police say upon further investigation, they found a man who had died of a gunshot wound inside the car.

Police are looking for two vehicles that they believed were involved in the shooting: a silver sedan and a white SUV.

Anyone with information should call the East Lansing Police Department tip line: (517) 337-2599 or 1-877-357-3847.

• by EvilFighter Location: Lansing on Dec 18, 2010 at 07:28 AM
    Tiffany House and friends of Adrian. My heart goes out to you all. These people who did this must be stopped. If you know anyone who drives a white SUV and silver sedan let the police know. I wish I could help in the investigation. I hate to see this happen in my area. It really hits home when this happens so close to you. I'm sorry for your loss.
  • by Pierrie Location: Inkster on Dec 14, 2010 at 07:59 AM
    RIP Adrian We Love You To Death bby Im Going To Miss You
  • by jo Location: lansing on Dec 13, 2010 at 03:45 PM
    do you ever think that may have been added later? it happened friday it is monday...this article has probably been updated
  • by Tiffany House on Dec 13, 2010 at 11:32 AM
    R.I.Paradise lil cousin you gone but u will never be forgotten. I love you Adrian :'(
  • by ena mills Location: detroit mi on Dec 11, 2010 at 09:47 PM
    I love you my baby rest in paradise... May God Bring then to Justice.... Gone but not forgotten
  • by Shiela Location: Holt on Dec 11, 2010 at 09:41 PM
    These things are happening everywhere. No place is safe from crime, especially the rural areas where police protecton has been cut. Tragic.
  • by derf Location: mason on Dec 11, 2010 at 11:40 AM
    "no KNOW contacts" wth is that?
  • by Dee Dee Location: Albion on Dec 11, 2010 at 09:48 AM
    Our people love to hurt and kill each other.
  • by Shane Location: Lansing on Dec 11, 2010 at 09:27 AM
    Police are withholding his name. But they gave his name in the very first sentence of the story.
  • by Cris Location: Lansing on Dec 11, 2010 at 08:59 AM
    Im confused...the article says the name is being withheld until the family is notified. Isnt the name mentioned in the first line if the story?
Copyright © 2002-2016 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 111717989 - wilx.com/a?a=111717989