Crews Investigate Explosion at Lansing Home

By: News 10
By: News 10

A man is in the hospital after an explosion at a Lansing home Wednesday afternoon.

The home is on the 2200 block of Forest Ave.

The cause seems to be a refrigerator that exploded. A neighbor tells News 10 the force of the explosion shook her home.

We will bring you more details as they become available.

You must be logged in to post comments.

Password (case sensitive):
Remember Me:
WILX 500 American Road Lansing, MI 48911 517-393-0110
Copyright © 2002-2016 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 233693351 -
Gray Television, Inc.