Candle Sparks Fire at Apartment Complex

By: News 10
By: News 10

An unattended candle sparks a fire Monday morning at the Shahan apartment complex in Jackson.

It happened shortly after 1 a.m. at the apartments, located on Blackstone.

Firefighters say five people were evacuated from the entire unit. One person suffered minor injuries.

No firefighters were hurt.


You must be logged in to post comments.

Username:
Password (case sensitive):
Remember Me:
WILX 500 American Road Lansing, MI 48911 517-393-0110
Copyright © 2002-2016 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 117051193 - wilx.com/a?a=117051193
Gray Television, Inc.