2 More Suspects in Child's Murder Arrested

LANSING- Two more suspects in the murder of a 7-year-old Lansing girl have been arrested.
D'Angelo Davon Jordan and Jerry Brian McKinney were arrested Wednesday and charged in the murder of Amaia Edmund. The girl was shot and killed during a home invasion that took place at a home in the 100 block of Custer Avenue in Lansing on July 22, 2010.
D'Angelo Jordan was located in Detroit by the Michigan State Police fugitive team. Jerry McKinney turned himself into Lansing Police headquarters Wednesday night.
A third suspect, Deontai Willie Jordan, was arrested this past weekend.
The arrests come just days after Lansing Police issued a call to the public for information about the suspects that included descriptions and pictures of the wanted men.

• by Lisa Location: Lansing, Michigan on Feb 17, 2011 at 09:44 PM
    J. Edmond and the rest of Amaia's family - I am so sorry for your loss. Your post speaks volumes J. Edmond. I too hope that God has mercy on their souls and that they someday ask your precious child for forgiveness. I am so sorry this had to happen to you. God Bless you. The city of Lansing supports you!
  • by EDMOND on Feb 17, 2011 at 06:36 PM
    I love you Amaia you will always be daddy's little girl! God please have mercy on their souls for they know not what they've done. Show them who you are so they can some day ask you for forgiveness. J.Edmond
  • by Denise on Feb 17, 2011 at 10:51 AM
    I cant thank God and the detectives enough for a job well done. Justice will prevail for our little Angel Amaia'. May she one day soon R.I.P. This is truly a blessing for us all.
  • by Anonymous on Feb 17, 2011 at 10:05 AM
    As a mother I cant wait to look these cowards in the face!!!
  • by Meeka Armstrong Location: S.Side on Feb 17, 2011 at 10:02 AM
    "Justice will b served" I was not lucky enough to have met you Amaia but,I know u were a beautiful angel on earth & now in heaven GOD bless u baby girl....
  • by Anonymous on Feb 17, 2011 at 09:57 AM
    WOW...I think I mentioned in a previous post..That they should try looking in Detroit and some other bigger cities..Because they were probably being helped or aided by someone. GLAD they found these Scum, and hope they never see the light of day again out free amongst society! GOOD WORK To the Officers who found them..
Copyright © 2002-2016 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 116399224 - wilx.com/a?a=116399224