The Jackson County Health Department is expanding its vaccine program to offer free shots to uninsured and under-insured adults.
The vaccines include:
- Zoster Vaccine (Shingles) for adults 60-64 years old
- HPV Vaccine for women 19-26 years old
- Varicella Vaccine (Chickenpox) for people born after 1980 with no evidence of immunity
- Pneumonia Vaccine for adults 19 years or older that meet risk criteria
- Twinrix Vaccine (HepA/HepB combination) for high-risk individuals
The vaccines are free for uninsured and under-insured adults. Patients who can afford it may be asked to pay an administrative fee of $16.75 per vaccine. Call the Jackson County Health Department's immunization clinic at (517) 788-4468 for more information.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.