TOLEDO, Ohio (AP) -- Police in Ohio say the deaths of five people, including three children, do not appear to be accidental.
Toledo police spokesman Joe Heffernan said all of the bodies were found in a garage Monday afternoon. He said firefighters had to use equipment to break into the garage at a Toledo home.
Investigators think all five may have died from carbon monoxide poisoning.
Heffernan said officers were called to check on those inside the house after getting a call from a concerned family member.
Lucas County coroner, Dr. James Patrick, told The (Toledo) Blade that the five dead are a 56-year-old woman, her grandchildren, ages 10, 7, and 5, and a 32-year-old man, who is an uncle of one of the children.
Police released no further details.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.