Fire Department Identifies Man Killed in House Fire

By: News 10
By: News 10

The man killed in Monday's fire in Lansing has been identified.

The Lansing Fire Department says 65-year-old James K. Leach died when his home in the 100 block of North Hayford caught fire around 9:30am. One person was able to get out safely. He is now being helped by the Red Cross.

Investigators say the fire was accidental, started by an overloaded surge protector. The home was heavily damaged by the fire.

You must be logged in to post comments.

Password (case sensitive):
Remember Me:
WILX 500 American Road Lansing, MI 48911 517-393-0110
Copyright © 2002-2016 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 230680331 -
Gray Television, Inc.