Fire Burns Lansing Apartment Complex

By: News 10
By: News 10

Fire and a gas leak forced residents out of their apartments Tuesday morning.

It happened at the Hunter's Ridge Condominiums off of Waverly Road in west Lansing.

Firefighters reported thick clouds of smoke billowing from one of the units when they arrived at about 8 a.m. It was made worse by a gas leak that fed the flames.

No injuries were reported. Damages are still being determined.


You must be logged in to post comments.

Username:
Password (case sensitive):
Remember Me:
WILX 500 American Road Lansing, MI 48911 517-393-0110
Copyright © 2002-2016 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 207358421 - wilx.com/a?a=207358421
Gray Television, Inc.