FROM EATON COUNTY SHERIFF'S OFFICE
Eaton County residents can call 2-1-1 for more information
Cooling Centers Identified in Eaton County:
- Charlotte City Hall, 111 E. Lawrence, Monday-Friday 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., no pets.
- Eaton Senior Center, 804 S. Cochran, Charlotte Monday-Friday 9 a.m. to 4 p.m., no pets.
- Lansing Mall, 5330 W. Saginaw, Monday-Saturday 10 a.m. to 9 p.m., no pets.
- Meijers, Contact Store Managers, Monday-Sunday, 24 hours, no pets.
- Eatran, seven free sites and transport call 517-543-4145, Monday-Friday 6 a.m. to 6 pm, no pets.
- Eaton Rapids Medical Center, 24 hours, no pets.
- Olivet Public Library, Monday - Friday 9-4, no pets.
- Potterville City Hall, Monday-Friday 8-5, no pets.
- Bellevue Village Hall, Monday-Friday 8-5, no pets.
- Dimondale Village Hall, Monday-Friday 9-5, no pets.
- Roxand Twp Hall, 100 Ionia St, Mullken - pet friendly open as needed.
- Vermontville Village Hall, Monday-Friday 8-5, no pets.
- Vermontville Library, Tuesday 1-8 pm, Wed, Thurs & Friday11am- 6 pm, Saturday 9-1, no pets.
- Village of Mulliken, 263 Main, Mulliken - cold water and pet friendly.
- United Brethern Church, 8436 Grand Ledge Hwy, Sunfield noon to 9 p.m..
- Sunfield-Sebewa-Danby Fire Department.